Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wed, March 31

Hi everyone,

Well finally starting to get into a routine here and enjoying being home - 2 more wks of IV antibiotics and then 6 wks of rest till we go in to see if the antibiotics worked or not. I am feeling better each day and getting more energy each day too. Nephew David is staying at night time, but will get a reprieve tomorrow - Monday because sister Judy and husband are flying up and will be staying here - can't wait to see them and it will be fun to just have them here for a couple od days over Easter!!

Yesterday I got my Lifeline bracelet and found it interesting that it actually goes into Hanover Hospital - small world. This has given me some more peace of mind.

Tomorrow OT will be here to make sure I am getting my shower correctly so as not to reinjure myself and also a nurse will come to change IV dressing.

Thanks for thoughts, prayers, and cards!!
Carole

No comments:

Post a Comment