Saturday, April 3, 2010

Sat., April 3

Happy Easter Everyone!!

I'm just sitting here waiting for my sister to bring me a subway sandwich for lunch and thinking about how happy I am to be home. I can't thank everyone enough for all of the support and prayers that have been with me through this ordeal. I must have a couple hundred cards and they still keep coming. It has been a beautiful couple of days and we have opened doors and windows - hope a bird doesn't fly through!!! My sister has changed my wardrobe from winter to spring/summer and Linda helped me to take down all of my winter and snowman things.

I know eventually I will understand the reason for all of this and do look forward to whatever challenge is ahead because at least that means I am moving forward.

I hope each of you has a great Easter with family and friends - I will miss sunrise service and breakfast at Perkins with nephews, but at least my family will be together at brother Brad's this year - hopefully my house again next year!!

Carole

No comments:

Post a Comment