Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday, April 16

Hi everyone,

It has been a busy couple of days - Had a nice ride up through orchards thanks to Maxine, lunch and afternoon visit with Betty, and another Wally World run today with Anne Gomer. All were successful and enjoyable and much appreciated. I also had visits from two other friends.

I am still happy and excited about my appt. on Tues., but have made a change in med. that has made me extremely tired and also agitated in the morning. I am going to try taking it differently for a couple of days and if this doesn't help, then will reduce the dose. Hopefully it will work out eventually.

Thanks for calls and visits and encourage you to keep it up - it really helps me now because I am starting to feel better and the days are getting long.

Have a great weekend!!
Thanks for cards, prayers, and thoughts.
CArole

No comments:

Post a Comment