Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday, April 19

Hi everyone,

I had an okay weekend, but not the best due to a new med. that is wreaking havoc with my mind and body. So, as of today, I have called the doctor and am coming off of it. There is something wrong with anti-anxiety med that makes you more anxious and nauseous than you felt before. We have decided to continue what I was doing before on a prn basis and see how that goes.

Also had contact with Hershey today - changed May 7 appt. to next Tues. April 27 which was when the dr. wanted it to be anyway. Hopefully all will go well then - x-ray and blood work to be done.

I went to church and Sunday School yesterday and did well. I am still looking forward to visits and phone calls - now even more than ever since I am more rested and feeling better.

Thanks for cards, prayers, and thoughts!
Carole

No comments:

Post a Comment