Monday, April 5, 2010

Monday, April 5

Hi everyone,

Oh the infamous Easter Monday - the day I don't think anyone whould have to work or go to school!!! Between traveling and eating of all of the sweets everyone needs a down day!!
I am happy to say that I didn't make it to the sunrise service, but instead of me taking nephews to Perkins, the boys brought Perkins to me!!! How sweet!! They sat here and we ate the muffins and sticky buns before they were off to Sunday School. another Easter Bunny delivered a sticky bun to my door step early in the morning too.

Went to brother Brad's for get together in afternoon for 3 hrs - was great to see everyone and what a beautiful day it was!! Good food and then back home to rest and watch a movie with Judy and Steve.

In the evening, Judy took me for my first trip to a store - Walmart - was a great time to go cause no one was there and we could move through quickly and easily to get what was needed. I even bought two new chairs for front porch and had to call brother Perry to transport them to the house.

Nephew Jacob told me he bought a road bike and has joined the cycling world - I was happy to hear that!!! Good luck Jacob!!

THis morning Judy and Steve left to fly back to Kentucky and I will miss them!!! Welcome back David tonight. Also would like to invite people to just stop by and chaat with me or give me a call. I enjoy have contact with people. Only 8 more days of IV - I hope!!

Thanks for prayers, cards, and thoughts!
Carole

No comments:

Post a Comment