Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thursday, April 22

Hi everyone,

Been an interesting week so far - finally went out this afternoon with Maxine to Giant for a few items and then to Rita's for slushy that we ate on the Battlefield. The red bud are absolutely gorgeous right now and I really enjoyed getting out. This week has been the opposite of last week in that I didn't get out until today, but did have lots of visitors and good food.

Monday, Linda treated me to Tommy's pizza and chicken ceasar salad and Joyce brought me a hummus wrap and visited in afternoon. She also spent the night and gave my nephew a break - thanks!Pam brought enough lunch on Tues. for us and at least 3 more meals along with delicious strawberries; Wed. high school classmate, Nancy, came over and we played cards, had lunch, and then watched a movie. Sally and Becky visited and brought dinner for me - thanks! So you can see I have had a lot of attention along with phone calls.

All of this really helped me get over the attempt to switch meds last wk - that was a disaster and I felt worse than I have felt in wks. Think most of it is out of my system now and hope I don't have to go through that again!

Linda will be here in morning, Joanne to visit in afternoon and will attempt to take a friend out for her birthday dinner tomorrow evening. Not sure what the w/end will bring yet - hope not too much rain!!!

I am feeling well now and starting to go stir crazy, so please stop by or take me for a ride!!! Would love to see you!!!

Thanks for prayers, cards, and thoughts!

Carole

No comments:

Post a Comment