Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday, April 11

Hi everyone,

Well the last couple of days have brought some friends visiting and friends and family helping me to get to go on a couple of short outings. Saturday I had visits from a couple of DKG sisters - Diana and Jill - it was fun and good to see them - thanks girls. That evening Dee brought food and took me out to Bruster's for ice cream - went really well getting in and out of her car.

Sunday morning I went to Sunday School (2-3 yr. olds) and it was good to see them after 3 months of abscence!!! It takes some extra planning to go places because I have to have someone who has a car to fit my wheel chair in and a person strong enough to lift it to and from car. (Thanks Pegg and Jamie)

Nephew Corwyn visited for while.

I am finding my thoughts going to cycling and have spent many hours looking at my CCC pictures and reading other riders blogs - currently reading Norbert's. I'm also reading a book BICYCLE FROM SEA TO SHINING SEA by Georgia Glashauser - her central route was the same one I did with the same organization. Will I eventually do the north and south???? Don't think it is out of my system yet!!

Today 3 cycling buddies (Bob, Dave, Will, and Linda) are doing a ride in Reistertown - can't wait to hear about it - wish I were there - hopefully all in good time!!

Hershey on Tues and IV out - will report after appt.

Thanks for prayers, cards, and thoughts!!
Carole

No comments:

Post a Comment