Wednesday, March 17, 2010

friday, March 17

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

It is a beautiful day today and I am planning to go outside as soon as I am done writing this. Had therapy this morning and then a "Care Plan" meeting which is similar to an IEP mtg, but shorter term. Tentatively, I will be here until March 25. I go to Hershey on Tues. and if all is okay with dr., will go home Thurs. planning to have Home Health Care person visit once a day and help me with the IV - one or two other family members will be trained as well as myself so that we can cover the second dose. Insurance doesn't like to do this, so it might be a batttle trying to get it approved. I am also looking into getting an "alert bracelet" for times when I am there alone in case I should fall or need help. I am currently researching the different types of programs that are available.

Hope all are well and don't drink too much of that "green beer"!!!
Carole

No comments:

Post a Comment