Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday, Mar. 15

Good morning everyone,

I was frustratedd with my computer this morning so have come down to the library bright and early this morning. Slept really well last night - never even woke for them to remove the IV and woke first at 4. Took a pain pill at 7, so we will see how the day will go.The day was a fairly quiet one with therapy in the morning and again in afternoon. Linda brought me a strawberry milkshake for lunch – good thing because the rest of lunch was not something I enjoyed!!

Tonight was a real treat because my friend Dee ordered Ruby to Go and we shared an Alpine Swiss burger with green broccoli and snap peas!!! Wow!! It was really good! Thanks Dee. It helped me avoid the big mess in the dining room! Patti Lawson dropped off soup that I will use for lunch tomorrow.

Wed. at noon I have a “Care Plan” meeting about my case and my time here. I think one of my brothers will attend with me. PT today told me that they will be very surprised if I am allowed to go home next Wed. because they have never seen anyone be able to do that until after IV is completed. So keep your fingers crossed for me!!

I see the sun should be coming out tomorrow, so hopefully it will warm up and I will be able to go outside again!!!!
Thaaannnks for cards, thoughts. And prayers!!
Carole

No comments:

Post a Comment