Monday, March 22, 2010

Sunday, March 22

Hi everyone,=
It has been a lazy Sunday here today with lots of calls and visitors. Brad dropped off my mail early this morning before church and breakfast has continued to be a challenge because they don’t want anyone eating in their room any more. I had a first today – finished reading my first book since this whole ordeal began on Jan. 21. I am hoping that I will be able to get some more reading done now.
Pegg visited after church along with my parents who were passing time before going to POPS concert this afternoon at 3. While they were here, cousin Mindy and Tom visited and brought me a nice bouquet of flowers. As they were leaving, Bill Wilson stopped in. I returned to my room for a short rest when Barry Warehime stopped to visit my ill roommate. Barry and I went outside and then I had 3 phone calls in a row from family and friends.
Currently I am waiting for a high school friend, Nancy, to bring me a baked potato and chili from Wendy’s. I am really really sick of the food here at the home now and am looking forward to any food from the outside. I am so looking forward to going home this week and do hope my Hershey dr. agrees with me on Tues. If all goes well, I should go home on Thurs. – can’t wait!!
Thanks for cards, thoughts, and prayers!
Carole

No comments:

Post a Comment