Saturday, March 20, 2010

Saturday, Mar. 20

Happy First Day of Spring!!

It is very slow here at the Home this morning - I think it might be a long weekend and I will be happy to hopefully get out of here next week. I have no plans for the moment and no therapy today except what I will do for myself. More later...

The day moved slowly because they had to wait for the hospital to call with the results of my blood work before giving me my IV - finally they started it around 1 just in time for my afternoon company to appear. Linda and Joanne's parents (Sandy and Hank) stopped by to visit so we rolled my IV to the sun room and visited for about an hour. Thanks for the delicious "dark chocolate delicacies" from Phila. area.

I had a short chat from Bob Lang from the CCC ride last summer - good to hear from you and thanks for John's number.

Perry and Joanne and Matt invited me to the POPS orchestra concert for the evening - it was held at the high school right across from Home so Perry just wheeled me over. Of course the return ride was quite interesting with traffic and using a flashlight. But, I had a great time and leg held up well sitting in wheel chair. I actually felt well afterwards too - it was good to have a night out!!!

Thanks for prayers, thoughts, and cards!!!
CArole

No comments:

Post a Comment