Saturday, March 6, 2010

Friday, Mar 5

Friday, Mar. 5, 10

Hi everyone,

IT IS Friday evening of my first day back in the nursing home. So far all has gone well and I just thank God and pray every night that it holds for another day. I feel good and worked with another new PT today who is also impressed with my strength – so I will continue to do as they ask and push as much as I can hoping to get back as close to normal as possible.

Many residents were happy to see me return – one of my table mates from breakfast passed away while I was gone. Really nice lady, but 90 some years old. Also, my aunt passed away last Friday and today was her funeral. Some of my family thought they should take me to the funeral, but luckily they didn’t win the battle!! This was my dad’s only sibling, so this was a hard week all around for him. I did see him tonight and I think he is very happy I am back in Gettysburg.
Off to bed now – and some tv!!! Back tomorrow!!

Thanks for thoughts and prayers
Carole

No comments:

Post a Comment