Friday, March 26, 2010

March 26, Friday

Hi everyone,

It has been a long tiring 24 hours, but I am home - had issues with IV med not showing up last night as promised - nurse showed up, but no med. So spent this morning making phone calls to all involved - of course no one wanted to claim responsibility!!! Med finally arrived today at 11:30 - the good news is I think I can administer to myself - unfortunately can't do it until 10:30 tonight, but only takes 1 hr as opposed to 2 hrs for IV at the home.
Had visits from OT and PT today and finally some time for me at 4:30 when I took nap until 6. Still very tired - hope I can stay awake tonight. Sister Jamie brought food to last a couple of days and did grocery store run. Brother Eric stopped by to pull wire on timer on oven which was running uncontrollably last night until nephew David pull breaker!! Reminded me of nurse beeps from home - not pleasant.

anyway, starting to get rest and stronger so I can finally start to feel good!! Have a good weekend!!

Thanks for prayers, thoughts, and cards!!
Carole

No comments:

Post a Comment