Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday, March 19

Hello everyone,

Thanks Bobbi for your vote of confidence - glad you had a good St. Patty's Day. My day didn't start well because I dropped my phone - is currently charging again - hope I didn't break it - back and battery fell off - Brie, if you are reading this just bring the pizza at lunch because I might not be able to call you.

One of the girls was able to fix it and all is well - thank goodness, that would have been a catastrophe in this place!!!! Had both therapies this morning and they had me tossing a 2 lb ball with them using both hands testing my balance - also had me step on a short see saw with my good foot - had to walk front back and both sides on a 2 in squishy matt. All went well, but then tired.

Back to room for IV and niece Brie brought me pizza for lunch - my roommate wasn't happy with us talking, but she'll get over it. She has been sick this week and pretty sensitive to noises - course yesterday she thought it was snowing all day?!?!!?

More after dinner - going outside now!!

Well, just saw a body bag go down the hall - that unnerved me a bit - hope I get through this weekend without getting my roommate's cold - I just don't need it right now!!!

Hope the weekend goes quickly!!!
thanks for cards, thoughts, and prayers!!
Carole

No comments:

Post a Comment