Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday, Mar. 12

Hi everyone,

A really good day today - have been altering 2 hrs. in bed and 2 hrs. in chair and up and about - I feel really good. Just had good news in thereapy - they are making me independent in my room meaning that I can move from bed to chair to toilet, etc. without calling nurse. I will continue to call nurse at night time. It is rainy, so no outside sitting today, but that is okay - am wearing shorts and t-shirt cause so hot in here.

Dr. Wasserman saw me this morning and then spoke with my surgeon from Hershey and it has been decided that the swelling I currently have is normal - I could have had an ultra-sound, but think I will trust them and wait to see how the weekend progresses!!

I did finally have time to watch half of a movie this morning while resting and hope to watch the rest tonight. Maybe I can finally start to read some now!!

Have a great day and thanks for thoughts, prayers, and cards!!
Carole

1 comment: