Monday, March 29, 2010

Monday, March 29

Hi everyone,

I had a great day yesterday - still tire very easily, but am starting to get into a routine here at home. It takes twice as long to do everything, but I am doing ok. Still administering my own IV without any problems. Friend Linda stopped for a while yesterday afternoon and helped get some things organized around here. Still a lot more to do and we will work on taking down winter and snow and getting some spring things up this morning.
I made 2 calls to Hershey this morning - one about tingling on outside of my leg - they felt this is nerves starting to wake up after 4 surgeries and the other call was about the discrepancy in length of time it takes to administer the IV at the nursing home and here at home. Only takes little over an hr here, but over 2 hrs. there. I was assured my dose was fine here and suggested the nursing home might have different rules about administering that strength. So, guess all is well, but as you can imagine, I am a bit paranoid about these things!!

Have a great day - OT coming at lunch and a friend visiting after school.
Carole

No comments:

Post a Comment