Sunday, March 7, 2010

Saturday, Mar 6

Saturday, Mar 6

Good evening,

I have had a good day today – very relaxing morning – read newspaper, had breakfast and was visited by Karen Szoke who brought me a bag full of books to read and some protein bars. We had a lovely visit followed by my 2 hr vancomycn IV drip and lunch. After lunch, I decided to see if I was able to go outside and was given permission and headed out for the afternoon. It was a beautiful day and the skies were so blue. Then my company began – nephew Bryce and his girlfriend, followed by Courtney and her boyfriend, and finally niece Britni. We actually sat outside in a gazebo and chatted for a long time and then back inside. As we arrived inside, a funeral for one of our church members was dismissing and I saw a lot of people from church. As nieces and nephews were leaving, next arrived Peg Gardner, and at end of dinner brother Brad. Later in evening, Randy and Stef stopped by and now I am in bed trying to finish up some computer things!! I continue to feel stronger and am looking forward to this ordeal moving forward!

Hope you had a good day and another nice one tomorrow – I plan to go out again! Thanks for thoughts, cards, and prayers!!

Carole

No comments:

Post a Comment