Sunday, March 14, 2010

sunday, Mar 14

Good morning,

Lost an hr of sleep last evening and natives were restless in nursing home!!!But, good news is that computer is working so far this morning. Second night of independence for moving from bed to chair, etc. - getting better each day! Going to read for half hour before breakfast!

Went to church this morning and was greeted by Nancy and mother, Betty afterwards, followed by Pegg (my SS co-teacher). This is a lazy weekend at the home - no therapy, appts. etc. so I did have them walk me down the hall so I wouldn't stiffen up over the weekend. Brother Brad brought mail and visited followed by Maxine and Clodius bringing me my Irish corn beef and potato meal for dinner.

Natives are fairly quiet tonight and I hope to get a good night of sleep. I was able to take pain med every 5 hrs today instead of every 4 - hope I don't pay for it tomorrow!! Tonight is the first time that I actually washed my incision - they tell me it looks great and isn't nearly as hard as it was earlier in the week!

Thanks for prayers, thoughts, and cards!
Carole

No comments:

Post a Comment