Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Indianapolis, In - day 38

Hi from Indianapolis,
Yeah!!! It is a rest day and I am visiting with family!!! Bill picked me up last night and I had a great night’s sleep – 8 hours!! Today was all about relaxing!! We had a leisurely breakfast followed by a couple of loads of laundry and then headed to Walmart - nice lunch and then off to the pool with the kids.
Later on in the afternoon, Garrett tried to teach me how to do the Wi?!?!?!? He became very frustrated with me in the Star Wars game, so we switched to bowling and then to baseball – I think I am just too technologically challenged to play that thing. I know they say they are using them in retirement homes – maybe I’m just not ready for retirement yet!! Garrett was amused, though!
Bill cooked a great shrimp and pasta dinner and then we headed to Creater’s ice cream shop for dessert and then the drive back to Indianapolis!!
Thanks again for a great day!

This is Alise, Nathan, and Garrett at the pool!

Thank God for the safety, health, and energy!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment