Sunday, June 28, 2009

Pueblo, Co - Rest Day - Day 21


Hi from Pueblo,
Today is a rest day and everyone is just lying pretty low - not much to do here and we are all fairly tired! This is a picture of me climbing Monarch Pass - take notice how far above the trees I am!!!

The next three pictures of are of some old cars that were parked at our hotel - there was a big car show in town that some of the guys went to. I spent the day walking to Walmart twice and going to the bike shop. I also worked on computer for quite a while and just hung out - the day went quickly and tomorrow is the longest ride of the trip - 121 miles!!





Today's hurrah goes out to Dorothy at the gym - I thought of you today as another girl and I were singing Queen's "I love to ride my bicycle" yesterday while riding along Arkansas River!!

Thank God for the safety, health, and energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment