Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tues, Aug 3

Hi everyone,

Sorry to cause panic again for some of you by not posting sooner! I am doing okay, just really busy with appts. and friends visits and a few moments of panic on my part.
I had visits last week from Sharon (DKG), Beth S, Maxine, Pastor Jeanette, and several others - went to movies with Sally and her sister on Sat. and then baptism of my great niece, Emilia, Sat. evening - quite the little actress and princess and just so beautiful!!! Sunday - grocery store with Vic and then company - neighbors Andy and Lucy, dinner with friend Linda, and visits from friend Bobbi - very busy day when I fit in dressing, showering, PT exercises, etc.
Monday lunch with Colleen H.; visit from Nancy A and visit from Bobbi last night.
I had moment of panic yesterday when realized outside of incision hard on one side, but no redness. Surgeon on vac. this wk, so of course, I am extra sensitive due to past issues.
Still really struggling with all of this past 7 mo. and enjoy talking with friends to help calm me. Drs. still say I will go back to work on time - we will see - not sure what my energy level will be in a couple of wks. Am walking stronger and steadier with walker and able to take hand off for some steps. Am trying to do steps to upstairs once a day with a cane. My goal is to be on the cane by next wk, but a lot will depend on confidence level. Hope to get in to set up classroom some time in next 2 wks.
I have 2 very busy days starting at 7 tomorrow and Thurs. so not sure when I will post again.
Thanks again for support, prayers, and caring!!! All is most appreciated!!

Carole

No comments:

Post a Comment