Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tues., Aug 10

Hi everyone,

Trip to Hershey today to have sutures out - incision looks good - met with both drs. - infectious disease is hoping I can swallow antibiotics the rest of my life. Surgeon not as optomistic - says the next big hurdle will be what will happen when we stop the antibiotics through IV in 6 wks. I hope and pray for the best. I feel good and my leg is getting stronger!! My blood work was very good today!!!

I have been walking around the house with the cane and can feel the leg getting stronger. Should go back to school on time, but haven't discussed the particulars yet.

Am going in to school tomorrow morning to start work on my classroom that I have had moved from 3rd to 2nd floor. No AC in the room, so not sure how long I will last!!!!

Keep the prayers coming folks!!
Carole

No comments:

Post a Comment