Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sun afternoon, 8/22

Hi everyone,

I have good news, good news as of 3:30 and hopefully this will be the end of this ordeal. They have identified the bacteria and it is responding to antibiotics that I have been on since Thurs. Unless something changes, I will have 2 more wks of PICC line with med. used in spring and an oral one. I will have new line put in tomorrow and depending how I feel should be in school Wed. morning. I will do ½ days for at least 3 wks and then have line pulled and will have to be cautious with how much rest and activity I am doing during my off-work time.
As you might imagine, I am in my glory and on a cautious high!!! I will let you know when I will be coming home. I have been very active here at the hospital – up and down hall and down to cafeteria yesterday and today (1st floor).
Thanks again to everyone and I am trying to return all phone calls, but if I miss you, don’t take offense!!!
Carole

No comments:

Post a Comment