Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wed., Aug 25

Hi everyone,

Well, I did work 4 hrs. today - would have rather done it without the most recent hospital visit because I would have had a lot more energy!! But, I did make it fairly well throught the first 3 1/2 hrs. but was beat after that!! CAme home and plopped on couch and thought I would never get up - couldn't sleep, but just wiped out!
Then I got a call from my PCP and he wanted to see me at 3:15, so by 2:30 (Anne) I was feeling better, but not great. Went for appt. - blood pressure good, temp. good, etc. but was really good to see him. I want to tell you just how special I am - when the office called to make the appt, the girl said that given all I had been through, the dr. offered to make a home visit if I wanted!!!!! Thought those days were long gone!!
Had big salad for dinner and delivery of pan of lasagna from a neighbor and now I am ready for an evening of TV. I go in at 11:15 tomorrow, so should get some sleep in time after I infused my 5 am med. Hopefully, only couple more weeks of this!!!
Thanks all!
CArole

No comments:

Post a Comment