Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sunday, Aug. 8

Hi everyone,

I have had a nice w/end - to lunch with Sally yesterday and then to a state park. We also went to see a movie, after which Gary and Kathy picked me up and took me to dinner.
I stayed by myself last night - went well, but I was tired all night. This morning went to church and then sitting at Gary and Kathy's house until time for my niece's grad. party at 4:30. Do have a friend staying tonight again.
I have been having some stomach issues due to my oral antibiotic - I did get an Rx filled and that has helped some, but trying not to take it. The nauseousness should go away, hopefully.
Incision still good and I am walking around my house with just a cane. I plan to practice a lot this wk because I really want to go back to school with just a cane. Of course, I realize I will have to have a book bag or back pack to carry my things at school. Not sure yet if I will start with 1/2 or whole day - if 1/2 hopefully only until after Labor Day when I will be done with IV antibiotic and one more stress off of me. Yahoo!!!!
Hershey on Tues. to have sutures out - again!!
Thanks to all, Carole

No comments:

Post a Comment