Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sunday, Aug 15

Hi everyone,

Believe it or not, I spent yesterday at Hershey Park!!!! Brother Randy, niece Sonja and Ken, Kennedy, and Stratton had an extra ticket and asked me to go. I really was hesitant, but figured it had to be better than sitting at home. I didn't do too badly - actually got on the tram with cane - took both walker and cane into the park. I have never seen sooooooooo many people - Jonas Brothers concert, Chevy free ticket day, and a real estate convention made for oodles of people. When in crowds, i used walker - iat was the first that I have ever walked up and down some inclines. I did well, but coming down my good knee hurt - sort of like it used to when downhill skiing!! I walked around from 10:30-2:30 and then sat at Dunkin Donuts for 3 hrs while rest were doing rides, etc. I really enjoyed it and ended the day with dinner at Applebees. Those kids were something else!!

Today am going with Patti to lunch and possibly movie and then visit this evening from the Moores. Monday, PT and then sister-in-law is offering to take me in to finish classroom. Tues. Hershey again and friends rest of week.

I hope to start driving today or tomorrow - short trips around town - hair cut, etc.

All in all doing fairly well - next will be to start sleeping upstairs again.
Have a good week everyone and I will update after Tues. appt. in Hershey.

Thanks for thoughts and prayers!
Carole

No comments:

Post a Comment