Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tues., June 1

Hi everyone,

It is 10:00 PM and I am making this entry as I prepare to go into my surgery tomorrow at Hershey Medical Center. Dr. David Maish is my surgeon and I have a great deal of trust and faith in him. Surgery is scheduled for 10:30 am and I will be out for 2-3 hrs. Hopefully I will be able to update by tomorrow evening or at the latest Thursday.

Thanks again to everyone who has been praying and supporting me through this ordeal! I am amazed at how many people have been rooting for me and I will do my best to come through this and continue to recuperate to the best of my ability.

I hope to be home sometime Friday and will most likely lay fairly low for the first week or so. I pray that God will give me the strength and patience I will need to recuperate.

Until after the surgery, God Bless all!!
Carole

1 comment:

  1. Just got an update from your sister-in-law via the email. Our prayers are with you. Can't wait to see you blogging again:)

    ReplyDelete