Monday, June 21, 2010

Mon., june 21

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the loss of updates - my computer is currently in repair and I am really lost without my lifeline. this is a borrowed netbook, but at least I can now use internet.

I am doing well - will go to PT tomorrow morning - am starting to get nervous about my sister leaving Thurs. and am trying to work out a schedule for people to help round the clock for another couple of weeks. So friends and family, I will be calling and now is the time for the visitors to start coming again. I still tire after 2-3 hrs, but enjoy being out - went to Perry and Joanne's house for dinner tonight - it was really good to be out.
Yesterday had visit from 4 cycling friends from Md. in the morning and then family get to gether in the evening for Father's Day. Sat. we did a Walmart run and tried to stay cool.
Hope all are well and will be back as soon as possible if my laptop gets repaired!!

No comments:

Post a Comment