Thursday, June 17, 2010

thurs., June 17

Hi everyone,

I had a good day today that started with a phone call from my dentist office wanting to do something for me - it was very humbling - thanks to all of you!!! Then I received flowers from Tammy and family - thanks!!!

Went to PT this afternoon - worked on getting knee cap to the position it should be in - so I have lots to work on before next Tues when I go again.

Sister Judy has been a big help - we actually went to Lowe's to get a ceiling fan for front room - came back and rested and watched a movie.

My surgeon has me drinking a protein drink daily to strengthen my blood and bones, etc. I am waiting to hear back from him about lab results from last Friday.

I go back to Hershey on tues. 6/29.
Thanks again everyone for all of the prayers and support - they are working!!
Carole

No comments:

Post a Comment