Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday, June 25

Hi everyone,

I'm still doing well, but had a moment of panic yesterday because I have developed a blister beside my incision - think it is a pressure pt from my wheel chair so not sitting in it for a few days - was to go to Hershey this afternoon to have it checked, but will be going to my doctor in town just to have it checked this afternoon.

Had PT yesterday afternoon and then watched the church softball team play a game last evening - so I am getting out a little each day. Today my parents are here this morning and Anne Gomer this afternoon. Peg Gardner will spend tomorrow with me.
I really miss having my sister here, but am thankful that I am getting stronger each day and can sit up for a longer part of each day.

Bummer - my computer has died and it doesn't look like a cheap fix - so not sure if I am compter shopping or where we will go from here.

Have a great weekend everyone!
Carole

No comments:

Post a Comment