Monday, June 14, 2010

Monday, June 14

Hi everyone,


I had a good w/end - actually was able to take my first shower - had several visitors and spent most of the time trying to stay comfortable from the heat. For those of you who have ever had to wear the white compression socks, you can imagine what it is like to try to stay comfortable - thank goodness, only one more week of them!!! Had some good fresh fruit to eat and sister Judy is keeping me well fed. Glucose and BP continue to be good.

Sunday we started to play scrabble - Colleen brought over an oscillating fan for the bedroom and brought a couple more movies for me to watch and some delicious watermelon to eat!!!

I will be starting physical therapy tomorrow afternoon for the broken leg and have a dr. appt. on Wed.

Today we will work on staying cool and keeping the swelling of my foot to a minimum.
Have a great day everyone!!
Carole

No comments:

Post a Comment