Saturday, June 19, 2010

Sat., June 19

Good morning,

I had a good day yesterday - had brunch in my sister's back yard - delicious!!! Then off to a clearance pottery sale and back home within 2 1/2 hrs. Time to rest - friend, Nancy, came and stayed with me while Judy went to visit with her in-laws. We had dinner and I rested - last evening, Sheldon and Nancy stopped by to visit.
Brother Randy brought over a wing chair for me to sit in which is firmer than any of my furniture. Nice change from wheel chair and wooden chair.

I'm doing PT exercises at home; still drinking my protein drink; and trying to get lots of rest. Would like to wean myself off of pain meds., but will continue to take for a while yet.

Another beautiful day, but I plan to rest a lot. Hope everyone is well!
Carole

1 comment:

  1. Hey Carole, SO glad to hear you are doing weller! TOugh grind to get to this point but love you sounding perky. Keep delighting yourself in the Lord as He gives you the desires of your heart. Just got back to checking blogs a minute after too crazy a life in June keeping up with stuff on too many fronts. Even my riding has slowed to a dribble the last week. Offer to ride when you get back on the bike still holds so let me know! your AbB compadre, Chris

    ReplyDelete