Monday, June 28, 2010

Mon. June 28

Hi everyone,

Well what a difference a day makes - it has been a very busy day - I had a good night of sleep and spent 3 hrs. with my 2 drs. this morning. At this point all is looking good - from the surgery Sat. night they identified the bacteria in blister as staff - this is superficial at this time - the aspiration from the hip showed all is well currently in there. The decision has been made to put in another PICC line and I will be giving myself 2 wks of IV antibiotic 3 times/day through a syringe and not sitting for 1 1/2 hrs. each time. I am to go back to where I was before the w/end in my PT; use only the walker to get around; and will continue onward for the rest of the summer and plan to go back to work in Sep.

So, I welcome all visitors and phone calls now -thanks all for your support!!
Carole

No comments:

Post a Comment