Saturday, July 10, 2010

Sat., July 10

Hi everyone,

It has been a good couple of days!! I am weaning myself off of pain med. and becoming comfortable with another new med. I have had contact with my surgeon almost every day this week and today he said it sounds like my most recent superficial infection is gone - that was great news!! However, the original infection will not be declared gone until I am 2 yrs. without and infection. I hope to not focus on that at this time and continue to move forward.
Spent today with a friend - lunch at Panera's; went for a ride around Codorus; watched a movie; and then out for dinner at Ruby Tuesday's. It was great day and I feel pretty good.

Anxious for appt. in Hershey on Tues - hope to be able to put more weight on leg and get on exercise bike on Wed in PT. I might have to look at purchasing a stationary bike for home so I can get on it more than just twice a week.

Busy week coming up - sister Judy and husband coming tomorrow morning - PT Wed and Fri - car inspected on Thurs.

Thanks everyone, CArole

No comments:

Post a Comment