Monday, July 19, 2010

Monday, July 19

Hi everyone,

It has been a great day!! I actually got a chance to go out and do a little shopping with my friend and chauffer, DEe. I spent too much money and that was even with resting my leg in between stores.

It felt good, but I am tired tonight! I'm feeling better each day and do so hope I have turned the corner. I did speak with my principal this morning and asked him to move my classroom from the 3rd to the 2nd floor where all 5 of the classes that I work with are located. He was very kind and is agreeing and this will save me a lot of steps all day long.

I also had a good weekend with friends visiting and taking me to lunch and playing scrabble. It was a lot of fun!! Sunday I went to watch the veterans that were riding through town on their way from San Francisco to east. It was inspiring to watch them!!

Next appt. in Hershey is Tues. 27th - hope things are still going well!

Hope all are well!
Carole

No comments:

Post a Comment