Friday, September 24, 2010

Fri., Sep 24

Hi everyone,

This has been a good week for me. I worked 6 hr days, Mon,. Tues, and Wed. and actually felt good everyday!! People at school have started to tell me that I look good again - they were quite worried the first couple of weeks.
Thursday I was in Hershey having the IVC filter removed which was a long day for me - left home at 8 and didn't return till 7 last night. I was finished by 4:30, but my driver had to ref a soccer game at Hershey High School and didn't finish until 5:30. I had hoped to work today, but they said no and no PT today either since they went into a major artery. So I stayed at my brother's house last night and was kind of lazy this morning. I have gotten stronger through the day and am now visiting another brother and am on his computer because something is wrong at my house. I think it is the router, but haven't had the energy to deal with "tech" support yet. Maybe I will over the w/end when it is cooler.
I am sore from yesterday and back to sponge bath for 5 days, but at least the filter is out. I am able to go to PT tomorrow morning - I'm glad cause I always have energy after doing it.
Hopefully I will be able to tolerate full days starting on Monday.
Thanks for the continued support, cards, and prayers!!
Have a good weekend! Carole

No comments:

Post a Comment