Saturday, September 18, 2010

Sat., Sep 18

Hi everyone,

Well I made it through 5 days working 5 hrs and each day got a little bit better. But I will still say that when I am tired, I just have to rest for an hr and then am ready to go again!!
I am planning to do 6 hr days this wk - busy wk coming up because I am going to dinner with 3 of the riders from my CCC and am really excited about that. Wed. evening, I will be visiting Camp Nawakwa where our 6th graders are at environmental camp. Thurs, I will be at Hershey having the IVC filter removed.
If I survive all of this excitement, then I hope to start full days on 10/5. Oral antibiotics are being tolerated well so far. I still go upstairs at 8:30-9 every night to get the rest that I need!
Hope you are all enjoying this beautiful weekend from the saddle!!! Have fun at Three Creek Century and any other place you might be riding!!
Thanks for prayers and support!
Carole

No comments:

Post a Comment