Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tues., Sep 14

Hi everyone,

Sorry for so long between posts and hope I didn't panic anyone. I am doing well making progress in baby steps. When I look at where I was 2 wks ago, there is definite improvement. I have just been too exhausted to post more regularly - will try to do better in the future!
I am working 5 hr. days this wk and did well yesterday - had to rest when got home, but not nearly as long. Of course, I am up to bed by 8:30-9 each night. Today I am working 5 hrs. and then PT at 2:40 and then back to school for Wed. afternoon.
So far the oral antibiotics is doing well - no rash or stomach issues at this point, and pray that it continues!
I am sleeping upstairs in my own bed now and staying by myself - this is a major step for me - as I have to really plan and think out my next day and each trip up and down the stairs. But, I can do it!! Yeah!!
Thanks all for prayers and support!
Carole

No comments:

Post a Comment