Saturday, October 2, 2010

Sat., Oct 2

Hi everyone,
I had a good week and am very tired. I worked five full days – went to PT twice and celebrated my birthday on Wed. I was very happy to reach this birthday and also very happy that I made it through Sep. without being hospitalized! Big accomplishment for me!!
David set up my trainer in the family room this week, but I haven’t used it yet because I have to use a step stool to get on it and it doesn’t go real smoothly yet. I was too tired to try again, but I will and if it doesn’t work, will probably have to borrow a women’s bike to use on it. I did stop at bike shop and got some suggestions from Jess.
I am still feeling some of the effects of out patient therapy from the removal of IVC filter and can’t wait until those feelings of tiredness are gone.
This morning I had blood work done for family dr. appt. 10/11. Monday I will have blood work drawn for Hershey appt. on 10/12. Hopefully all will be good and things will slow down for a while. It is still taking time for me to learn to manage things with one hand since the cane is in the other. Carrying things up and down steps is quite a chore at this time and I might have to rely on nieces and nephews to do this for me when it comes to Christmas decorations. Raised toilet was taken to the loft and hopefully will stay there.
All in all things are going well and I pray that they continue to improve. Thanks for the prayers and support!
Carole

No comments:

Post a Comment