Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thurs., May 13

Hi everyone,

Sorry I haven't entered much this week, but have been very busy with company and working on trying to rest and get stronger. My Ala friends were a wonderful change of pace and Arlene spoiled me rotten!! She cooked my meals and did laundry and picked up after me - even took me to get a manicure (no files used!!) We really had a great time sharing our ABB pictures - she rode in 07 at the age of 67!!! We also visited with Bob and Dave who rode with her and the week just flew by!!

So here I am the day before my next big day at Hershey!!! I leave at 6 tomorrow morning to attend a "hip replacement class" taught by my surgeon and then pre-op work with anesthesiaologist, etc. And most importantly, my next set of blood work that will indicate infection or inflammation. I will be back to you as soon as I have some info on those results.

Thanks for cards, support, and prayers!!
CArole

No comments:

Post a Comment