Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunday, May 2

Hi everyone,

I'm still on a high from my appt. Tues. and hoping that my good luck continues - received blood work reports on Wed., and had it clarified on Thurs. - one score was excellent improvement and the other was average. I'll take it as long as it continues. I will be tested again on May 14th so keep the support and prayers coming please. It is working!!

I was out somewhere everyday this week and had a wonderful visit from John Boyle and his wife from Reading - John rode across country last summer with me at the ripe young age of 71 - his 4th crossing and one of them he walked!!! Quite an athlete!!! Anne Gomer took me for a haircut and lunch at her house; Hershey trip; Betty Boop visited; and Joanne, Kit, and Dee on Friday. Sat., Joyce E. took me took Frederick and I had my first experience with driving an electric scooter at Lowe's and then Target!! Thanks Joyce.

Today church and Sunday School and my stomach is saying take it easy on eating out?!?!? Hope everyone has a good week!

Thanks for prayers, support, and cards!!
Carole

No comments:

Post a Comment