Thursday, December 2, 2010

Dec. 2, 2010

Hello everyone,
I was at Hershey again Tuesday with appts. with both doctors. It was a good appt.. I had blood work done again and my two infection markers are still both perfect!! My kidney function has improved just slightly, but I will take it. I will be checked again the end of December and have another appt. with the surgeon on Jan. 14.

If all goes well, I will have my next appt. with both drs. on April 12, 2011. Seems funny to say 2011, but as I am sure you all know I will be very happy to see 2010 end. 2011 has to be better!

My surgeon was very pleased with my progress and what I have accomplished – he still thinks it won’t be until the end of the first year that we will know how much function will return. The infectious disease dr. says I should be the “poster child for suppression therapy”?!?!? I owe both of them a lot!!

I hope all are enjoying the holiday season and aren’t getting too overwhelmed and caught up in the all of the ruckus. I will continue to update as I have new info.
Thanks for all of the prayers and support!!
Carole

No comments:

Post a Comment