Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Coach Bob







Coach Bob Rodweller also completed his Cross Country Challenge in the summer of 2007 with America by Bicycle company. Bob is an outstanding athlete, cyclist, and caring, supportive person, who has given me a lot of direction in the technical side of cycling. He is a very knowledgable, patient, and encouraging coach. Frequently Bob has generously given his time to travel to ride with me and make suggestions that would help me improve my cycling efforts. I have enjoyed working with someone who appreciates the great outdoors as much as I do. Bob usually carries a camera on his rides because you never know when you might see some great "yard art", landscape, wildlife or great friends that you might want to photograph. I look forward to his continued support in my own Cross Country Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment